Iwasawa Oriental Art will host a charity art event “The Art of Mending/Tsukuroi” at the Japanese garden of Iwasawa Oriental Art.

The word, Tsukuroi (繕い) relates to the Japanese philosophy of “No Mind (無心, Mushin)” which encompasses concepts of non-attachment, acceptance of change, and fate as aspects of human life.

All the participating artists have generously agreed to donate 10% (and Iwasawa Oriental Art also donates 10%) total of 20% of this exhibition profit to support the COVID-19 pandemic fund through the American Red Cross.

Iwasawa Oriental Art wishes that this event will generate activity and online marketing in the community. Please check out the art pieces at the beautiful Japanese garden of Iwasawa Oriental Art.

By appointment only: Please contact us for an appointment.